Every entrepreneur now how important is the business plan, but not everyone take seriously the importance of the marketing plan. Especially at the early stages of their new business.
What is a marketing plan?
the marketing plan describes in much details all the marketing actions a business need to do in order to achieve its business goals.
Why it is important?
it allows every business to think through its business targets and goals it wish to accomplish in the short, mid and long terms.
What’s in the plan?
- Management brief
- Everyone who reads it will understand where the business stands today and where it heads.
- The business targets
- What do you wish to achieve
- The current situation
- the product: functionality, appearance, branding, guarantee, packing, support
- the coast: funding, discount
- the distribution ways: who are the distributors, what is their motivation, their marketing share , logistics, their location, the level of service
- the marketing: advertising, public relations, the use of media and budget.
- Market analysis – where is our business according the market trends.
- What is the size of your potential market?
- What are the weakness and strengths of the business?
- Where are the business stands?
- What are the market last trends?
- Customers analysis
- how to reach new costumers,
- who are good customers
- in which clients to invest
- Marketing plan alternatives
- Analyze each alternative
- Visualize your alternative
- The chosen plan in details, advantages and disadvantages.
- Impact of each plan in the short, mid and long terms
- What do you expect
- Your forecast
The CEO Game.